RELATIONSHIP: Fighting and Breaking up

Home Forums Free To Get And Post Advice RELATIONSHIP: Fighting and Breaking up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stefan Stefan 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stefan
    Stefan
    Keymaster

It is true that the issue of fighting and breaking up in relationship can still be control for better future, even at times when both are still new in relationship. but we must also know that when it is getting more and beyond reasoning then we have to do something different.
    you can continue getting annoyed and hurt by your boyfriend or girl friend, breakup and get back together, and this cycle might go on for a very long time.

The way I suggest you leave your boyfriend or girlfriend alone after a breakup, is to remind yourself of the fighting and the hurt when the two of you are together. Think about how you want to be treated and how you want to feel when you’re with your special someone.

I understand you want someone in your life. You deserve to be loved and respected. While you think you may love your boyfriend or girl friend and he/she may love you, sadly, the two of you may not be compatible, Do you think that could be the situation?

it takes courage and self-respect to gain what you want in life. The hurt will ease up if you give it time. If you want to move on with your life, you need to be strong and determined. Then you can be open to meeting someone with whom you can have a more harmonious relationship.

I wish you good luck and a very happy future.

For more Questions and Sharing of Experience Ask And Share

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar