Broken Home, Broken Relationship

Home Forums Free To Get And Post Advice Broken Home, Broken Relationship

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stefan Stefan 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stefan
    Stefan
    Keymaster

we can as well advice ourselves and get it right at times depending on wisdom and experience but never to forget that there are some marriage counseling who can actually put us through.
    To me if you can still see hope in that marriage and home why breaking up and don’t we give our best in mending it, the fact that we have done this and that doesn’t mean there is no other way to settle it.

Another thing you can do is talk with the pastor at your church or other religious organization you may belong to. That person may know of any support groups in your area for situations like this. You could also Google that.

Your primary care physican may also be a good resource.

If none of this is agreeable, I would strongly suggest that you seek out the assistance of a psychiatrist to help you move on with your life. Your physician could suggest someone.

hope things work out for you. I believe it will all work out for good very soon.

Never give up so soon

For more Questions and Sharing of Experience Ask And Share

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar